Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Friendship.

                                         

Friendship has come to mean so much more to me...through the years....than I ever imagined. It has changed and transformed into an unbreakable bond. From childhood until now I have been blessed with the comfort of TRUE friendships. When I was younger, me and my friends would spend EVERY moment with each other. And I mean EVERY moment. I can't remember many summer nights when I slept alone. We wrote notes to each other....had sleepovers, playdates, and the list goes on. But as I have reached a different point in my life, I realize that those childhood bonds were preparing me for a different bond that is connected on an entire different level. I WISH I could live close to all of my friends, but unfortunately they are spread from state to state....Iowa, West Virginia & Ohio etc. These ladies have touched my heart so deeply that despite the miles and miles separating us,  I feel their happy times and their sad....without even discussing it. I pray for my friends all of the time. I pray for their happiness, comfort, and stress levels ;) lol Most of my friends are experiencing motherhood and I get just as excited for them as I would myself. I am so blessed to see my friends experience the happiness of Motherhood. Although I miss laughing at silly lambs frolicking along in the secret garden movie, watching you spill v8 on yourself cause you tried shaking it while it was against your mouth before Church... taking long drives in a tootsie roll to who knows where, making up dances or pushing play on the boom box in your wedding, or meeting you at the slimer cardboard cutout  ..... I might miss all of these, but I look forward to the future with you. To hear stories of what your children have done. I LOVE ALL of you and thank you for creating an everlasting friendship with me.                                      

1 comment: